Tuesday, March 1, 2016

All The Little Things ~ Monkey Pox! :D

Ooops! I believe Ladybugs can Fly :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm pretty sure ladybirds can fly, but it was not for me this time. :-P However I can assure you that this gacha Ladybug Love by Monkey Pox is the cutest! I'm wearing the rare red color that comes with a matching bows, shoes and ladybug wings while my goofy bestfriend is wearing the blue color.

LadyBugs Friends
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The Ladybug Love gacha has 2 rares and 8 commons, and available in Toodledoo baby and kid sizes. This is an exclusive gacha item at the "All The Little Things" event which will start today, March 1st and will end on the 21st.

I'm Wearing:
* {Monkey Pox} Ladybug Love B 2 Rare (by GetUrCrayOn Resident) - New @ ATLT ends March 21st
* Shape: Kimiko Shape, Eyes, Braces - New @ Marketplace
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L (by milok Hermit)
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble by (Mizugomo Resident) | Gacha L$18 per play
Hair: "D!va" Hair "Bambi" (Type A)(Brown diamond) (by Marisa Kira
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan 
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan

BFF is Wearing:
* {Monkey Pox} Ladybug Love Blue - common (by GetUrCrayOn Resident) - New @ ATLT ends March 21st
* Skin, Eyes & Shape: NMJ SKIN MoMo by Junnin Twine - Marketplace
Hair: *Dura-Girl*46(Irish Coffee) by chiaki Xue

Poses Used: 
(1st Photo) Nanika Pose - Look at me Gift (by sDEVAs Resident)
(2nd Photo) Empreus Poses - Bestfriendsforever (by Eathelyn Resident)

Background Decor:
Alouette - Eggshell Seedling Planter (by Scarlet Chandrayaan)
[DDD] Garden bed - Freebie Y. Flowers - Circle (by Kalia Firelyte) - Group Gift L$0 to Join
Mesh Full Perm - Chicken (by Raya Jonson) - Free L$0 Marketplace
{Lyrical} Teacup Bird Feeder (Blue) (by Aryiana Novelli)
{Lyrical} Ladybug Stump Tic Tac Toe (by Aryiana Novelli)

No comments: