Sunday, July 26, 2009

Review Policy

Updated as of May 2015

Thank you for considering me to present your product in my blog. I would like to keep a flexible policy that allows me to blog items based on my schedule and the styles and concepts I am imagining at the time. I do accept review copies however I may not present it immediately or in some rare cases not at all. If you are concerned about this, you can send a notecard to Aubrey Monday in world and I can let you know if I am interested. If I do decline your item, I will do so politely and it does not necessarily mean that something was wrong with it. I simply may not have all of the other elements available in my inventory to present it in the best light.

I am mainly blogging because I like to shoot photos and try out different style concepts. I may review some items while other times, I will let the pictures do the talking. This blog is my hobby and I want it to be a nice way for me to showcase the talent of creators while I have a bit of fun.


If you feel that my policy is a match with how you want your product to be presented, please contact me, Aubrey Monday, inworld with a notecard. All promotional items will appear with an asterisk(*). This policy was created on 5/7/2015 and I reserved the right to change it anytime.




CONTENT THEFT DISCLAIMER

Please do not send me review items that have been stolen from other content creators. Any of this kind will be remove and other actions may be taken up to and including a ban from being promoted on blog in the future.


------------------------------------------------

No comments: