Saturday, January 30, 2016

New Dress Plus New Shape Equals Cuteness! :D

New Polka Dots Dress by Monkeypox
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Monkey Pox has new releases out for Toodledoo baby and kids. One of them is this lovely polka dots dress I'm wearing. I didn't feel like going anywhere but it feel great being cute while playing with my dogs.

kimiko Shape ~ Optional Braces
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Yesterday, I made a shape designed for the LOKI avatars. Today, I decided to put one up for the Toodledoo. This one I named Kimiko because she reminded me so much of my bestfriend in grade school. I've also included the pretty eyes to go along with this shape and an optional prim teeth attachment (with braces and without) to add a charming appeal.

What I'm Wearing:
* Shape: Kimiko Shape, Eyes, Braces - New @ Marketplace
* Dress: Monkey Pox Pink Polka Dots Dress - BABY by by GetUrCrayOn - New
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
* Hair: CriCri-Bon10-All by Aska Watler
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan
Necklace: ASO! SnowFlake Necklace (silver) by Menieelee Gelles
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - KID - Girl by Bit McMillan
* Pose Used: Kirin - Keiko Pose6 by Carolina Sautereau

Home Decor:
* Lanterns: Dysfunctionality - [DDD] Lovey Lanterns by Anke Hatchuk
-Hanaya- Spring Has Sprung Basket [mesh] by Moriko Inshan - Spring Group Gift L$250 to Join
Fawny - My little puppy - Past Gift @ n21 by AkiraKiyoi
Zooby Ultimate Tan Pug by Carrie Tatsu

No comments: