Monday, March 14, 2016

Honey*Soul News & Belle Poses New Gacha Item @ the Luck of Irish Gacha Fair Event

My Twin BFF! <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

My twin showed up to visit me today. I haven't taken a photo with her in a long time so I made sure to get one while I could. She brought me some tasty doughnuts and a stuffed animal which is just adorable. I always enjoy when she comes to visit and I hope she comes more often in the future.

The dresses that we are wearing today are by Honey*Soul named "Lauren." It's a fitted mesh dress that comes in 3 stripes and 5 solid colors. It also has a group gift version which is what my twin is wearing. They are now available at the main store at 50% OFF discount.

BellePoses has a new gacha item named "Plastic Shopping Bag" which is now featured at Luck of Irish Gacha Fair. This event has officially started and will run until March 31st.

What I Wear:
* Dress: **Honey*Soul-Lauren-Fitted(FAT) (by Youniss Rau) - New!!
* BellePoses - Plastic Shopping Bag 2 (by JackBiGGirl Resident) - New!! @ Luck of Irish Gacha Fair until March 31st
Pet: Fawny - Sweet Sheep.Static (by AkiraKiyoi Resident) - Epiphany Group Gift L$0 (check notice)
* Necklace: [Since 1975] Belong Necklace F (by ocean Craft)
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) (by Hart Larsson)
* Eyeliners: Veechi - Winged Liners 1 (by Aiubrey Snoodle)
Eyes: Inkheart * - Expansive Eyes - Green (Size M) (by Inkheart Resident)
Hair: *Alice Project* Indigo [S] - Basics (by AliceProject Resident)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Shoes: fri. - Sarah.Janes (Rose) - Maitreya (by Darling Monday)
 
What My Twin Wears:
* Dress: **Honey*Soul-Lauren-FittedGG (by Youniss Rau) - New Group Gift L$0!!
* Belt: **Honey*Soul-Lauren-Fitted-Belt(GG) (by Youniss Rau) - New Group Gift L$0!!
Necklace: Meva Long Stone Necklace 1 (by Mea Carnell)
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Radiance Eyes - Tea (M) (by Inkheart Resident)
Hair: Besom~ Bellinia (by kattington Resident) - Group Gift L$0
Shoes: Pure Poison - Bunny Flats -Mauve- Maitreya (by pety Galaxy)

* Poses Used: BellePoses - Friends O4 (by Antonia Millar)

No comments: