Sunday, February 14, 2016

Home and Garden Expo 2016, Enchantment & Hunt Gifts

Home & Garden Expo, Hunt, RFL
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

SL Home and Garden Expo 2016 has officially launched today. The event is spanning across 9 regions with the best creators of furniture, home and garden in SL. This year's theme is "Festival of Hope." Each of the creators are committed to raising money for the Relay for Life. In my photos, I have Dysfunctionality and Shabby Tabby's featured items for The Expo.

Home & Garden Expo, Hunt, RFL
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Above Photo:
[DDD] Lattice-Top Fence - Short/Medium/Tall - RFL Home & Garden 'til March 6 TP HERE!!
[DDD] Hope Lantern - RFL Home & Garden 'til March 6 TP HERE!!
[DDD] Simple Metal Streetlamp - Main Store

Dream Catcher
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Dysfunctionality has also 2 items featured at the Enchantment Event. One of them is this Dream Catcher display with 5 color tones for the inner weave and outer ring. This come in 4 styles and contain only 1LI. There is a little version of this Dream Catcher offered as a hunt gift.

Above Photo: 
[DDD] Dreamcatcher  - 1 LI - Enchantment Event 'til March 5 TP HERE!!
(There is a little version of this Dream Catcher offered as hunt gift.)

Home & Garden Expo, Hunt, RFL
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Above Photo:
*Shabby* Spring Unfurls - 100% Donation RFL Home & Garden Expo 'til March 6 TP HERE!!
*Shabby* Twin Hearts Light - 100% Donation RFL Home & Garden Expo 'til March 6 TP HERE!!
[DDD] Lovely Love Chair - XOXO Hunt Item Main Store

Home & Garden Expo, Hunt, RFL
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Above Photo:
*Shabby* Sweetheart Field (Colorful Flowers) - Hunt Prize for RFL TP HERE!!
[DDD] Forest Away Sitting Stump - Enchantment Event 'til March 5 TP HERE!!

Home & Garden Expo, Hunt, RFL
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Above Photo:
*Shabby* Bucket Of Roses - NEW For Home & Garden Expo 'til March 6 TP HERE!!
*Shabby* Je taime Light - NEW For Home & Garden Expo 'til March 6 TP HERE!!
*Shabby* Love Soars Light - NEW For Home & Garden Expo 'til March 6 TP HERE!!

The house is one of my favorites by Atelier Yllanys named "Spanish Pearl." It is a semi-furnished house with 3 Bedrooms, a Kitchen, Jacuzzi and a mini Bar.

No comments: