Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New Good Looking Shapes for your Avatar!

Recently a lot of people have been asking me about my shapes so I decided to finally put them up for sale. I tend to change my shape a lot depending on the skin I am using. Here are two of the different looks I've come up with.

Petite shape and Sweet face
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Aubrey is a petite shape with a sweet face that fits XS and S mesh clothing sizes. It is also adjusted to fit maitreya lara and physique body, and a perfect fit for XS Slink hands and feet  enhancements. It is now available at the marketplace here.
 
Jeffery-Shape
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Jeffery is an athletic shape that fits M standard size of most mesh men's apparel. It is a perfect fit for M Slink hands and feet avatar enhancements. It is now available at the marketplace here.

Both shapes are copy and modify so you can tweak them to however you desire. They are designed for the recommended skins but they also work well with other high definition skins.

IMPORTANT UPDATE ON AUBREY SHAPE: 
Aubrey is my original shape and I decided to change the price a little more expensive. This is to avoid having many replica of myself and to protect me from those ALT buyers who have other intentions on using the shape. I do have a cheaper copy only version if you really like to have the same look as I do. Copy version is available here.

*** Because I am getting so many questions about my shape, like what skin and other items I used to achieve the look, I will then offer myself for a live demo just ask. :D Thank you. ***

No comments: