Saturday, January 23, 2016

Let's Do MENStuff Hunt 2016

Menstuff Hunt
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

In the past, I haven't been able to enjoy men's hunt as much as I do now. I love designing my male avatar. I have made his shape to fit the M size for most mesh apparel this time around. I've also put the shape up for sale on marketplace if you would be interested. :D

I have some of my hunt buddies in these photos with me. It is so much fun to do SL hunts with your friends. MENStuff Hunt just began on the 15th of Jan and will be ending on the 29th of February.  There about 100 designers participating on this event. You can check details and hints from this link.

Menstuff Hunt
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Poses Used on Above Photo: (2nd photo)
Left - terra design by Cutebaby Melody - MENstuff Hunt_Male pose 02
Right - *PosESioN* by Dahriel Resident - MENStuff Hunt 28

Poses on 1st Photo: Glitterati by Katey Coppola @ the Marketplace
Poses on 3rd Photo: Exposeur - Red Light Showcase by RubyStarlight Writer

Posers どうしょー
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

On Left:
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Bowie noHB taupe by Izara Zuta - MENstuff Hunt #001
Shape: Jeffery Shape - Markeplace
Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Clarity (M) by Ikon Innovia
Hair: Exile::Jack (past Hair Fair Gift) by Kavar Cleanslate
* Mesh Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Male by Siddean Munro
Body Tattoo: TAOX - TaTToo & Appliers by 0Claudia0 Novaland - MENstuff Hunt #004
Top: 69 Park Ave GQ  by Silexe Core - Menstuff Hunt #002
Pants: Gabriel - ::GB::MESH Boots in Pants (Baroque A) by Takuya Jinn

On Mid:
Outfit: Sweater & Pants - ~EccentriciXi~ by diacentra Edenbaum - Menstuff Hunt #020
Shoes: Angel DELUXE - AD Menstuff Military Boots by UmbrellaFun - Menstuff Hunt #024
Skin: NMJ-SKIN original by Junnin Twine - Marketplace
Hair: [Uw.st -7R-]  Uriel-Hair by kotone Jun

On Right:
Jacket: IMaGE Factory Tommy Hoodie Jacket by Jessicaann Wrigglesworth - Menstuff Hunt #092
Pants: Angel DELUXE - AD Menstuff Jeans Bootcut by UmbrellaFun - Menstuff Hunt #024
Shoes: Angel DELUXE - AD Menstuff Military Boots by UmbrellaFun - Menstuff Hunt #024
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins -NOAH v2 steam noHB by Izara Zuta
Hair: EMO-tions:. * AIDAN* I by Mirja Mills
Glasses: -Native Urban- Gold Aviator Glasses by NativeUrban - MENstuff Hunt #045

No comments: