Sunday, January 3, 2016

I was at Katakana Shrine...

more Kimono for you...
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
I was busy catching up with a long time friend at the same time, I also helped her find a Kimono to wear for new year. So we went to Katakana shrine to pick up the 2 lovely Kimono offered by Kokorotayori and Last Ride. They are featured on a lucky board along with many other new year's freebies. :D

more Kimono for you...
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The Katakana Shrine will be around until January 15, 2016.


What I'm Wearing:
Kimono: kokorotayori | Tanpopo Otona Kimono | Luckyboard L$0 @ Katakana Shrine TP Here
* Geta: Tamagosenbei Geta | New @ Ehruhi, the Cursed Island TP HERE
Head Accessory: Naminoke | *N*UROKO KANZASHI
Monkey Year Sign: KATAKANA Shrine ::Hamaya 2016 | Free L$0

On Body:
Mesh Head: *(OO)*YUKI_Mesh Head Skin
Mesh Eyes: AVELINE Eyes - Natural-XS - Hazel - Iris - Free Marketplace
Mesh Hair: Magika [Hair L] Careful
* Mesh Hand: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 - Elegant
* Hand Tattoo & Nails: Veechi - Hand Henna
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.5

* Poses Used:  Kirin Poses

No comments: