Saturday, January 23, 2016

Hang out with me on my porch...

[DDD] Bulb Beam - Lazy Sunday
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Welcome to my serene porch. This is one of my favorite places to relax on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Daydreaming, reading books, or watching the sun rise and set are just a few of my choice hobbies. I also like to drink tea and hang out with friends. You are welcome to join me anytime! :D

My Beautiful Porch
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

By the way, Dysfunctionality has this Bulb Beam offered as their Lazy Sunday item where you can purchase it for only L$75. It comes in two versions: one with 1 LI low LOD version and one with 3 LI high LOD version, for people with low LOD factor. Make sure to visit their shop before you miss out on this great deal. :-)

Credits:
* Dysfunctionality - [DDD] Bulb Beam by Anke Hatchuk - L$75 Lazy Sunday
* Di'Cor Bianca Longer [PG] by Olga012
* Fiasco - Sailing Away Chairs & Table by EllissDi
* Apt B // Summer Travel Poster by FadeArcade
Alouette - Eggshell Seedling Planter by Scarlet Chandrayaan
My Kitty Plushy - Country Garden by Nomiki Tremmor @ Marketplace

No comments: