Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Do You Role-Play?

Tamagosenbei @ Ehruhi
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

If my SL job wasn't very demanding, I would have find myself on RP sims like Ehruhi. The story depicts of a cursed island joined by different races, you can either be a human, Bakaneko, Kitsune, Akuma and many others. The region was beautifully built and themed in Japan's 13th century. If you are into Role-Play, I recommend you visit their website. No need for character application, anyone can join so long as you follow the RP rules and guidelines.

Ehruhi [RP Sim]
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm wearing 2 of Tamagosenbei's new designs offered at the Ehruhi Island. You can also find mini shops by other featured sponsors/designers at the main entrance of the RP sim.


What I'm Wearing:
Mesh Head: Utilizator - [M3+] - Venus Anime Head
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Avatar 2.0 Body
Skin: HARO - TORO Shade Venus / Kemono Body
Eyes: HARO - GIFT PRETTY DOLL EYES | Free L$0 
Hair: =EkoEko= stan (gray) | no longer available
* Face Mask: Tamagosenbei Face Mask | New @ Ehruhi, the Cursed Island TP HERE
Mouth: ORIGAMI-HADOU-Zakuro by Siestabril Nitely | Past Origami Prize
Ghost Hands: xxSOMALIxx | +S+ Ghost Hands | Group Gift L$77 to Join
Fan: Kokorotayori | YAMI benten dark A (aogu) | Past Origami Prize
Kimono: :::Last Ride::: Kimono shawl (Red) | LB L$0 @ Katakana Shrine until Jan 15
* Geta: Tamagosenbei Geta | New @ Ehruhi, the Cursed Island TP HERE

No comments: