Saturday, June 20, 2015

The Summer Breeze

It's time to take a break and relax...
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Summer is the perfect time to relax in a beautiful place like the beach area of Rayne Isles. The scenery here is very therapeutic. You can even hear the breeze blowing towards the land from the sea. I love walking barefoot in the sand it reminds me of many happy childhood memories! :-)


What I'm Wearing:

* Mesh Head: SLink Visage Mesh Head - Emma V2.1
* Mesh Body: SLink Physique Mesh Body
* Mesh Hands: SLink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant
* Mesh Feet: SLink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat
* Eyes: Aphotic Gloom - Clarus Eyes (Apple)
Hair: Wasabi Pills | Kokoro Mesh Hair - Rye
Outfit: [American Bazaar] Ruffle Dress S | Group Gift 0L$ to Join

* Pose Used: Glitteratti
Location: Rayne Isles

No comments: