Friday, June 12, 2015

The Soldier [Low Cost Full Perm Fashion]

The Soldier [Multi-sourced Full Perm Low Cost Fashion]

Last night I had fun role-playing as a soldier with my friends, Kitto Sosa and Junnin Twine. I really enjoy hanging out with them because we always seem to end up dressing in some kind of a themed outfit and exploring places that fits that theme. I’m wearing some full perm low cost fashions that I want to share with you like the mesh vest, helmet and combat shoes. I like that it is full perm because we made a few mods to the outfit to make our looks an extension of our personalities.

Different Setting
(Please click my photos for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

While wearing these clothes, we felt kind of powerful but rather than things being super serious, we also had fun with the second life fashion.


What I'm wearing:

* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant

Skin: Pink Fuel
Eyes: ATIA | Azure Eyes | Gift Bag Main Entrance Free
Eyeliner: Angelle liquid eyeliner ~ black ~ medium ~ winged ~ | Free 
Hair: pr!tty | Sumi - [Brown 2] | Group Gift 0L$
Helmet: Mesh Prefabs & Stuff | Full perm Mesh Seal-Helmet 
Mesh Jacket Vest: Mesh Prefabs & Stuff | Full perm Mesh Jacket PSC
Combat Boots: Meli Imako Full Perm Mesh Men's Mid Calf Combat Boots
Goggles: *Dirty Lynx* Kimiko - Steampunk / Victorian / Air pirate Goggles
Army Jacket: *Ydea* Jacket w/ Shirt Fit MESH | Group Gift L$0 to Join 
Necklace: +grasp+ | Skull Necklace-womens | Group Gift L$0 to Join
Muffler: +grasp+ | Star patterned muffler | Group Gift L$0 to Join
Pants: Razor | Fem Baggy Cargo Faders
Leather Bag: [BUKKA] Leather bag | Past Gift Creator Yano Hyun

First Photo Pose Used: DESIRE Model Poses Free HERE
Location: The Wastelands


No comments: