Monday, April 27, 2015

Stylish in Denim Blue

Today's look is inspired by the ongoing grid wide Wayward Hunt. Oops! You only have a couple days left. What you have to look for is a brown box with the Wayward hunt tag as shown in the photos below :D

Stylish in Blue ~ Wayward Inspired 1

One thing I'm really excited about and missed as a Fashion blogger are hunt events like this. We get to introduced to old and new talented designers out there. I was able to grab a lot of cute stuffs like my new Oleander Hair, Fetch necklace, Bloom nails and I'd like to highlight my mesh denim Jacket dress by Dami because it looked so stylish and I really love it!

Stylish in Blue Wayward Inspired 2

There's really more you can find from this hunt. I feel like I did my entire week of shopping :D I will show you a different fashion style in my next post from the hunt. Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy this look and remember the Wayward hunt ends on May 1st. Thank you for reading! :)


What I'm Wearing:

Pink Fuel Skin
{fnc} | Dark Green Eyes S3
Slink AvEnhance Hands and Feet
!Oleander | Oz. Dipped Tone Hair | Wayward Hunt
Bella Elephante | Bloom *Slink* Nails | Wayward Hunt
[Fetch] | Unicorn Tears Necklace | Wayward Hunt
[DAMI] |Bodyfit Denim Jacket Dress | Wayward Hunt
DeeTaleZ | Pants Capri Jeans Light Blue
Legal Insanity | Trendy Clutch Bag | April Group Gift 0L$
Hucci | Orlando Pump Collection | Uber


Glitteratti Pose

No comments: