Sunday, May 9, 2010

NEW! Boom Take It Easy Tote Bags

 NEW! *BOOM* Take It Easy Tote Bag

One of my addiction IRL is bags. I love bags!!!! I like purses too but I prefer carrying tote bags esp when going out shopping or meeting friends. Of course with these bags, you can bring with you all girly important stuffs you need in a day :D I'm glad Aranel Ah created some fashionable tote bags in SL.

NEW! *BOOM* Take It Easy Tote Bag

Check out these new "Take It Easy Tote Bags." They come in various patterns and in cute colors. There are tons!!! You gotta get atleast one! XD

NEW! *BOOM* Take It Easy Tote Bag


Visit BOOM
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Existence/181/38/22




I Wear: 
*BOOM* Take it Easy Tote Bags - ALL NEW
*BOOM* 15-Love (purple/lt blue) mini dress
::C'est la vie!:: ribbon leggings (japanese pink flower) - NEW
::MEZZO:: Square long necklace
Rama Bangles
Maitreya Group Gift Pumps 


Poses Used:
POSEUR

No comments: