Sunday, March 7, 2010

A Fugitive on the Loose - Aubrey Monday LOL!

NEW! Reasonable Desires - OutLaw

I am so amused and thrilled to wear one of the latest releases by Reasonable Desires, this OutLaw Outfit. A sexy action packed outfit equipped with sculpted prim accessories. I am always fond of doing role plays on SL and I would definitely want to play a fugitive role one day. I'm also glad that Adorkable Poses has this Love Gun Dork pack that I've used a few times to do the image I am projecting.

NEW! Reasonable Desires - OutLaw

So uhmmm.. I dare you catch me.. if you can... XD

NEW! Reasonable Desires - OutLaw

Visit Reasonable Desires and Adorkable Poses

Credits/ Style Card:
Reasonable Desires Outlaw Outfit - NEW
AF2010 (Dahlinks) Louise Brooks Earrings - NEW
Stiletto Moody Bare Fay (ColorSet) v1.16 - NEW

Also used:
Glitterati Poses

No comments: