Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Your Sweet Gangster



And because I couldn't sleep yet, here is another fashion style for you. I call this one a "sweet gangster look" because of this hair with a hood that my hubby and I bought today from Aitui. It's not the latest from the store but I have liked it a lot since I tried the demo, of course much to add up on my spite piercings by Haus of Darcy, they're my faves.

 

My tops here is consists of the new releases by Eclectic Apparel. I wear a gothica top in yellow print over a magician black vest. These two tops are also available in many top shirt layers and different colors allowing you to mix and play with your style. The ripped jeans I have on is by Forbidden Destiny. This store offers many denim outfits from sexy tops to ripped jeans and a lot more.



So I like accessorizing and shifting from style to styles, its probably my thing. The belt I have on here is by Bukka. This store has many lucky chairs and lucky boards and who knows, it just might be your lucky day. The patchwork knit boots are from anuenue, they are on secret sale for 60Ls and I got the yellow one. If you like this style, check on the style notes for more.

 

Credits and Style Notes:


Gothica Top Yellow [Shirt & Underpants] by Eclectic Apparel 
Magician's Vest Black [Jacket Layer] by Eclectic Apparel
.:Forbidden Destiny:. Button Down Capris Jeans 
[BUKKA]COLOR-BELT old-Leather (M) - Lucky Board
- .HoD. - Bodiqua Mega Hoops *Silver* 
- .HoD. - Charmed Polaroid 3 - Black 
- .HoD. - Orbited Piercing - Deep Prism [GG] 
- .HoD. - Spite Piercing 
*chronokit* watch no.26 *Majestio* female
Stoned bracelet rose quartz by Shiny Things 
Aitui - Hair - Her Backfire - Brown 
"anuenue. Patchwork knit boots-YELLOW 
Izumiya Poses

No comments: