Saturday, November 28, 2009

BitterSweet Day *¨✿



Today is a bitter sweet day for me. You see I have to let my little friends go. I found them all one cold winter's day huddled inside of a tire in the forest. I took them in and fed them as there weren't enough grubs or seeds to eat through all of the snow and it seems their mother had abandoned them.  They grew to trust me and became my friends. I really don't want to let them go but I must. So here I am at the great tree in the forest showing them the last bit a love before I release them.

Aubrey Wears:

Dress: *Luck Inc* Sweaterdress Khaki
Hair: =TEKUTEKU= anne2(cream)
Crown: ~Scribble~ Braid Crown (Exclusive Version w/bells)

Ears: [plastik]-Elven Ears-Sepidie
Birdies: [Plastik]- Feathers Tattoo and Birdies <3

Eye Glasses: =Hal*Hina= glass Pink
Socks: = Hal*Hina = [white] Ribbon socks  
Shoes: [SC] Surf Couture - Elsa Boots 

Accessories: Miel LUN Jewelry Set 
Bag: BareRose Crescent Melon Bag

No comments: