Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Update!! SL Events from June to July rounds...

Update!! I miss my Blog ><
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello! I have missed blogging so much because I've been very busy and I just haven't had the time unfortunately. So when I figured out I had time today, I got so excited and started hurrying to get things together. I had to learn to slow down the hard way because while I was rushing to set everything up, I tripped and hurt my knee. Just a friendly reminder to everyone reading this to take your time and be careful. :S

Update!! Current Events!!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The bloody knee band aid and bow ring are newly released items by .DirtyStories. I also have a few pieces of outdoor summer furniture by Shabby Tabby. The poses in my photos are by Kirin Poses and they are featured currently at the Kustom9 Event while Veechi Cosmetics is also participating in the Summerfest '16. The rest of the credit details are listed below.

Current Events Featured:
The Instruments Event - (June 10th~25th) - TP Here!!
Kustom9 - (June 15th~July 10th ) - TP Here!!
Home Whimsy Monet's Garden - (June 16th~30th) - TP Here!!
Summerfest '16 - (June 18th~July 10th) - TP Here!!

Credits:
* Top & Shorts: .:LAVAROCK CREATIONS:.-Koma Shorts & Loose Top (by edumetal Lavarock) - New!!
* Flip-Flops: NS:: Mesh Flip Flops (by Nani Soulstar) - New!! Group Gift $100Ls to Join
* Bracelets: :Z.S: Punky Studs Bracelet (by Isis Zamin) - New!!
* Ring: .DirtyStories. Bow Ring (by DontLeaveMeAlone Resident) - New!!
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - Marketplace (by Yurika Mendle)
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: Magika - Heartbeat (Size B) (by Sabina Gully) - New!!
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9 (by Siddean Munro)
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 - Elegant (by Siddean Munro)
* Nail Polish: Veechi - Glitter Beach Nails [slink] (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ Summerfest '16 until July 10th
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.5 (by Siddean Munro)
* Knee: .DirtyStories. Bloody Bandaid (by DontLeaveMeAlone Resident) - New!!

Decor & Poses:
*Shabby Tabby* Giverny Chairs & Table (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!! @ Home Whimsy until June 30th
*Shabby* Country Time Plants (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!! @ The Instruments until June 25th
*Shabby* Country Time Potting Shed (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!! @ The Instruments until June 25th
* Poses: Kirin Poses - Tsuki Poses (by Carolina Sautereau) - New!! @ Kustom9 until July 10th

No comments: