Thursday, June 23, 2016

Something Neat and Casual :D

Casual Thursday :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Hello Lovelies! Lucky me I have a date in a little bit, so I got all cleaned up and decided to keep my look casual but still sexy. I had some time to spare while waiting to be picked up so I took a couple quick pictures to share with you all. I must be doubly lucky because not only did I have a date but I ended up having enough time to blog also. Yay!!! :D

Casual Thursday :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

My Fringe Top is one of the new releases by NS Store. It comes with a handy color changing HUD for easy match making. I also got these nicely fitted leather pants by K-Code Designs along with my bag and accessories from the recent RAF3 Event. This was just one of my favorite events this month but you can still get these items at the designer's main store locations which I have included at the credits below.

Style Credits:
* Top: NS:: Mesh Fringe Jacket (Physique) (by Nani Soulstar) - New!!
* Pants: K-CODE Evening 7 SLINK (by Kara Dresler) - New!!
* Shoes: Poute- Alice High Heel- FATPACK (by HauteCoutureDesign Resident)
* Skin Applier: {fnc} Takako Skin - Marketplace (by Yurika Mendle)
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Black (by Hart Larsson)
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Lush Tropic Shadow [Catwa] (by Aiubrey Snoodle)
Hair: eXxEsS : LARA A (Materials) (by Layja Vidor
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9 (by Siddean Munro)
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.4 - Elegant (by Siddean Munro)
* Nail Polish: Veechi - Glitter Beach Nails [slink] (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ Summerfest '16 until July 10th
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.5 (by Siddean Munro)
* Bag: *Merlific* RockStar HandBag KEEP CALM (by merl2010 Resident) - New!!
* :Diamante: Traveler's Paris Love Charm Accessories (by Alliana Petunia)
* Pose Used: Kirin - Moca Pose (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: