Saturday, April 9, 2016

Tamagosenbei, Enfer Sombre, Nekotron, and Sorbet

Tamagosenbei, Enfer Sombre, Nekotron, Sorbet
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

More events are happening in the grid right now and 2 of them are particulary for Kemono and/or anime avatars. I am happy because I am able to show off my cute anime again. I never get tired of wearing it. I still find it amazingly cute no matter how much I have worn it.
 
The Unknown Hunt has also started today and I will be showcasing more of the hunt items prepared for you in my future posts. This Unknown hunt will end on April 30th. Meanwhile here is a list of events where you can find the items I have worn in the picture.

Current Hunt and SL Events:
Kawaii Ponpon - (April 1st bi-monthly)
Alternative Event - (April 3rd~24th)
The Unknown Hunt - (April 9th~30th)

What I'm Wearing:
* Top: Tamagosenbei - Heart Hoodie Rare (by Mizugomo Resident) - New!! Gacha @ Alternative until April 24th
* Necklace: Tamagosenbei - Pink Gem Animated necklace (by Mizugomo Resident) - New!! Gacha @ Alternative
* [Nekotron] Lolita Neko Ears & Tail (by Eliih1994 Resident) - New!! @ Kawaii Ponpon Event
* Waist: Sorbet. Ceinture Peplum XS (by Xantheanne Resident) - Unknown Hunt until April 30th
Mesh Head: Utilizator - [M3+] - Venus Anime Head (v.1.12.17) (by Utilizator Mode)
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Kemono - Body (v.1.13.25) (by Utilizator Mode)
Mesh Body: Utilizator - Kemono - Shorts & Boots (by Utilizator Mode)
* Skin Applier: Kemono Skin light 2 (v.4) (Enfer Sombre*) (by enferra Resident) - New!!
Eyes: HARO - GIFT PRETTY DOLL EYES (by Roll Resident) - Free L$0
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Shinona" Orange Browns (by Kuranosuke Kamachi)

Pose Used: Everglow Poses - everglow model228 (by Fanny Willis)

No comments: