Friday, April 8, 2016

POE, Dreams Gacha & Epiphany (April Rounds)

Honey*Soul & Enfer Sombre
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Excuse me for slacking off a bit lately due to RL circumstance. But now I'm here to introduce you to this new exclusive skin named "Ivet" by Enfer Sombre. This skin will be available at the Epiphany event that will start on April 12th and will run until May 2nd. The skin also comes with applier for Catwa (as shown in my photo), Loud Mouth, Slink, Physique, Omega and Maitreya body.

Honey*Soul & Enfer Sombre
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Another event that is ongoing right now is the Dreams Gacha Event and I'm wearing one of Honey*Soul's exclusive Spring one piece dress. I like that this dress is comfortable to wear indoors or outdoors. The rare item for this dress comes with a color changing HUD with different patterns to choose from. Dreams Gacha event started April 6th and will end on the 28th.

Current & upcoming SL Events:
Premium Only Event - (April 1st~25th)
Dreams Gacha Event - (April 6th~28th) 
The Epiphany Event - (April 12th~May 2nd)
 
What I am Wearing:
* Dress: **Honey*Soul-Spring-Onepiece-Rare(S) (by Youniss Rau) - New!! @ Dreams Gacha Event
* Skin Mocha tone - Ivet (Enfer Sombre*) (by enferra Resident) - New!! @ Epiphany Opens April 12th 
* Skin Applier: Catwa Skin applier Mocha Tone - Ivet (Enfer Sombre*) - New!! @ Epiphany Opens April 12th 
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] Eye Mesh v1.0 REFLEX Eyes ~ Green (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: Analog Dog - gemma - DARK BLONDES (by Queue Marlowe) - Free L$0
* Nails: IP Nails French Manicure Maitreya applier (by Ilse Pinklady) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
* Pose Used - 2nd Photo: Kirin - Miho Pose 4 and 5 (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: