Friday, April 1, 2016

Kawaii Ponpon, Gacha Guardian, Premium Only Events

Premium Only Event, Kawaii Ponpon, The Gacha Guardian (April Events)
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I was on my way to the coffee shop down the street when I saw this adorable cat. I felt like it was fate that I found her and I couldn't just let the moment pass by. So I picked up the cat and made a goofy face for a quick selfie! :D Anyway, today's look is inspired by different talented creators in SL's current and upcoming events.

Premium Only Event, Kawaii Ponpon, The Gacha Guardian (April Events)
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I am wearing cute items from the Kawaii Ponpon which officially will launch today, April 1st along with P.O.E. (Premium Only Event) and Gacha Guardian, which is a mainstore base event. I have listed below some of the current event locations so you can check them out and I hope you'll find something you like! :D

Current SL Events:
Premium Only Event - (April 1st~25th)
Kawaii Ponpon - (launches April 1st bi-monthly)
Bombshells Event - (March 15th~April 11th)
The Gacha Guardian - (Mainstore Base Event)

What I'm Wearing:
* Top: Mon Ami - Long Tank {R.I.P.} M (by Amilia Lisa) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
* Pants: Mon Ami ~ Skinny Jeans Floral ~ MAITREYA (by Amilia Lisa) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
* Shoes: -monaLisa- Gigi Heels - Maitreya (by 28hope Resident) - New!! @ POE until April 25th

Looks & Accessories:
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson
* Eye Shadows: ((Biyo)) Barbie Girl Eyeshadows 3 (by UglyDuxling Resident)
* Sun Glasses: [Frimon Store] Alana's - Sunglasses Red (by Callie Frimon) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
* Cap with Hair: .HalfMagic. BunBun - Busty (by papercraft Resident) - New!! @ Kawaii PonPon Event
* Earrings: [Since 1975] - Octopus Maxi1 Black (by ocean Craft) - New!! Gacha Guardian
* Necklace: [Since 1975] - Octopus Necklace Black RARE (by ocean Craft) - New!! Gacha Guardian
* Bag: [ parfait. ] Lolita Heart Purse .black. (by Etsukai Resident) - New!! @ Kawaii PonPon Event
* Arm Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Sanctuary Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Bombshells until April 11th
* Nails: AppleTini Rain Nails (by CinnamonApplePie69 Resident) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (by Onyx LeShelle)

Poses Used:
* (1st Pic) - [Frimon Store] My Cat And Me (by Callie Frimon) - New!! @ POE until April 25th
* (2nd Pic) -Pose-It - Glasses Girl 01 (by Esha Juriya) - New!! @ POE until April 25th

No comments: