Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Veechi Smokey Cat Eyeliner @ the Showroom

Veechi Smokey Cat Eyeliner @ the Showroom
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I love Veechi's new eyeliner named "Smokey Cat" because it gives a stunning look on my skin. This eyeliner comes in 9 colors so you can use each one depending on your mood setting or outfit. This is available at the Showroom which opens today March 9 and will run for 2 weeks. I'm also wearing a pretty pink dress by { dollle* } store from the Love Pink Hunt. Now I'm all set on a date for tonight.

 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Meanwhile, here are the other gorgeous colors for Veechi's Smokey Cat Eyeliners. I love them all on my Violet skin by PXL. But they also come in Catwa, Lelutka, and Genesis head appliers.

(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
Love Pink Hunt (March 6th to 21st) - Hunt Item costs 2Ls

Veechi @ The Showroom (March 9th~23rd)
 

Credits:
* Dress: {dollle*} Loose One-Shoulder Dress (S) (by CrystalDoll Lemon) - LP Hunt 2L$
* EyeLiner: Veechi - Smokey Cat Eyeliner (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ the Showroom
* Skin: [PXL] Violet PA PaleLips DeepEyes C2 (by Hart Larsson)
(The skin includes moles, lashes and Sweetlips Mouth Applier.)
* Shape: Abigail Shape - New @ Marketplace
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0 (by Hart Larsson)
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Written (by Sabina Gully)

No comments: