Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Veechi @ Cosmetic Fair (March 15th to 31st)

Veechi @ Cosmetic Fair (March 15th to 29th)
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Yay! Cosmetic Fair 2016 is here and Veechi has some gorgeous eyeliners, makeups and nails in store for you. The makeup I'm wearing in my photos is named "Crying Glitter" and I love the effect as I was trying to portray a crying Goddess of Nature. I also love the pastel galaxy nails that I've paired with my makeup. These cosmetics are available in tattoo layers, Catwa, Lelutka and Genesis appliers.

Veechi @ Cosmetic Fair (March 15th to 29th)
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Recently, I am having so much fun with Andika Poses. I love the dramatic scenes they help create and the props. They have become some of my instant favorite poses recently. Thank you for the generous gifts! :D

Looks:
* Makeup: Veechi - Crying Glitter Makeup [pink] (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ Cosmetic Fair until March 31st
* Nails: Veechi - Pastel Galaxy Nails [maitreya] (by Aiubrey Snoodle) - New!! @ Cosmetic Fair until March 31st
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) (by Hart Larsson
Eyes: {more more} Pure Eyes_Valentine Red (by ducky0w0 Resident) - LB Gift @ Sanarae
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] | STEKING_EARS_Season5 (by kikunosuke Eel
Hair: +elua+ Latifah_1 Shiny GIFT [rigged(large)] (by Miu Edman)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (by Onyx LeShelle)

Accessories & Outfit:
* Horns: La Biche: Urchin Horns (by Czara Valkoinen) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
* Head: Astralia - Calpurnia Headpiece (by Astralia Resident)
* Hand: [Since1975] - FangRings  Left (Maitreya) (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ 0n9 Event until March 28th
* Hand: [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Maitreya) Silver (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23rd
Persefona Butterflies on Lips (by Persefona Resident) - Free Anniversary Gift @ Designer Circle until March 19th
Outfit: Luas Ashanti Chain (by AinaraLuas Resident)

Poses Used: Andika Poses - poseball[*toberu*] (by littleLinDa Littlebird) - Group Gift L$0

No comments: