Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sneak Peek: {Biyo Kozan's Tokyo Barbie Eye Cosmetics} for Skin Fair 2016! and NS Store's New Sneakers!

NS::  Mesh SoRRy Sneakers {New}
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

NS Store has some new sneakers out which come with a color changing HUD that gives you a variety of choices to customize your shoes. What I love about these shoes is that you can wear them even with classic feet since they have an alpha layer that hides the classic toes. The rigged version is also a perfect fit for Slink flat feet.


Did I tell you that I'm a sucker for eyeshadows? :D I have here a new set of gorgeous eyeshadows by Biyo Kozan named "Tokyo Barbie" eyeshadows. This will be featured at the Skin Fair 2016 event which will start on March 11th and will run for over 2 weeks. (Event location to follow soon!)

Biyo Kozan's Tokyo Barbie EyeShadows for Skin Fair 2016 {Opens March 11~27th}
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I took snap shots of each of them because I just really love the different outcome of my looks. The first shot is where you can see me without any makeup followed by these Tokyo Barbie eyeshadows which can drastically alter my appearance taking it from innocent and sweet to sexy and gorgeous and anywhere in between. You can also mix different eye makeups to achieve even more of a variety of looks if you're using a classic head instead of a mesh head, which I found to be quite interesting. :D

Style Credits:
* Top: B&B :: MARSHMALLOW Tank Top [XS] (by oOAkiraOo Miami)
* Shorts: B&B :: FLEUR Ripped Denim Shorts [S] (by oOAkiraOo Miami)
* Shoes: NS::  Mesh SoRRy Sneakers (by Nani Soulstar) - New!!
* Hand: [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Slink-Elegant) Silver (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
* Eyeshadows: ((Biyo)) Tokyo Barbie Eyeshadows (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Skin Fair 2016 opens March 11th (Event Location to follow)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by (Heaven Sella)
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) (by Hart Larsson)
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: eXxEsS : CISA (Materials) (by Layja Vidor)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet Flat V2.4 (by Siddean Munro)

* Pose Used: Kirin - Hinata Pose 4 v1 (by Carolina Sautereau)
* Scene Background: ..:: P&W ::.. Garage HOME (by BeYaZ Boxen) - New!!

Check out my review post on this amazing Garage Home here. I've also made a separate album on my flickr so you can see each corner and area of the building in up close. So much attention were put into detail in to this design. Highly recommended!

No comments: