Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Shabby Tabby's Spring Collections {The Chicken Egg Hunt, Easter Exclusives & New Releases!}

Shabby Tabby's Spring Collection
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Yay! Spring is here!! It's the time of season to bring out all the lovely colors and displays in our home and garden again. Not to mention there's Easter eggs event that every kids and adults love! Shabby Tabby is up on the game to give you all the colorful decorations you need from candies to cookies and bunnies to colorful dyed eggs. :D

Shabby Tabby's Spring Collection
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I was very inspired to decorate my home garden with these colorful basket collections from Shabby Tabby. These are all new and some of them will be featured at the "Big Fun Exciting Easter Thing" event at the Cupcake Island which begins on March 11th and will run until April 8th of 2016. There will be Easter and Spring shopping, hunts, Strawberry Festival, games, rides until April fools prizes and more. This is going to be an exciting event for SL families and friends.

Shabby Tabby's Spring Collection
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The Shabby Spring Collections are mesh made items and mostly comes from 1-3LI. (Low Prim which I really love!) Apart from the Easter event, Shabby Tabby is also on a The Chicken Egg Hunt (free L$0 hunt) and the colorful mesh egg blossoms is the store's hunt prize! This hunt will start on March 10 to 31st.

Shabby Tabby's Spring Collection
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I have more of Shabby Wall displays inspired by Spring and Easter season inside my gazebo home. Happy Spring and Easter Decorating to everyone! :D


Shabby Tabby Events:
The Chicken Egg Hunt (March 10~31st) - Mainstore Free L$0 Hunt
Big Fun Exciting Easter Thing - (March 11th ~ April 8th)

Credits:
*Shabby Tabby* Handmade Charm Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Stacking Bunnies Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Sweetie Pie Cookie Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Cookies 4U Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Matrioschka Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Spring Fling Cookie Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Natural Dyed Eggs (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Enchanted Easter Centerpiece (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Potted Lollys-Easter Babes (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Spring Rooster Light (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Flutterbye Light (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Spring Hare Light (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Spring Fling Chairs (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Spring Fling Table (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Egg Hunt Blossoms (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - TCE Hunt L$0 March 10~11th
*Shabby Tabby* Sweetheart Fields (by Rosemaery Lorefield

Other Credits:
[DDD] Rock Path (by Kalia Firelyte) - Group Gift L$0 to Join
* MudHoney Spring Gazebo (by Rayvn Hynes)
-I S O V I I- 2014Cherry tree_sa ku ra_(middle) (by Quark Fallen)
-I S O V I I- Ume tree#2 (Japanese apricot) (by Quark Fallen)
.:revival:. swing double MM (by Momentous Resident)

No comments: