Wednesday, March 16, 2016

On9 ~ Feelin' Orange! :D

Since 1975 @ On9 Event
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I don't usually get to wear orange that much but today is extra special. Not only do I find this color very vibrant but I also love the fact that it seems to stand out in a crowd. Something inside tells me to step up my game (be it in RL or virtual) and to come out of my comfort zone. I'm taking this as a personal challenge so you'll see more of different styles and unique looks in my future posts. I'm hopeful that you'll all enjoy it. :-)

Feelin' Orange! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The studded fang rings by Since 1975 are really cool accessory that inspires me to create an edgy kawaii look. These rings come in Maitreya, TMP, and Slink Elegant and gesture hand sizes. They are currently featured at On9 Event which will end on the 28th of March.

Accessories:
 * Hand: [Since1975] - FangRings (Maitreya) (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ 0n9 Event until March 28th
* Hand: [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Maitreya) Silver (by ocean Craft) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23rd
Necklace: [Since 1975] - Taken Necklace F (Silver) (by ocean Craft) - Free!! @ Roulette Main Entrance

Looks:
((Biyo)) Barbie Girl Eyeshadows 5 (by UglyDuxling Resident) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016 until March 27th
* Body Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Code Leoki I Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) (by Hart Larsson
Eyes: Ibanez Liquid Eyes - Almond (by Annie Ibanez)
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Shinona" Orange Browns (by Kuranosuke Kamachi)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (by Onyx LeShelle)

Style:
* Top: [R3] - Oren Jacket [V1] MAITREYA (by r3volt Resident)
* Pants: NS::  Female Monster pants (XS) (by nani Soulstar) - New!! @ Gen-Neutral until April 2nd 
* Shoes: NS::  Mesh SoRRy Sneakers (by Nani Soulstar) - New!!

Poses Used:
(1st Pic) - *bbqq*-Pose Fair 2016 Gift2 (by oMiluo Resident) - Free L$0 @ Pose Fair 2016 until March 26th 
* (2nd Pic) - BellePoses - Emma 6 (by JackBiGGirl Resident)

No comments: