Sunday, March 6, 2016

More Pink Stuffs, SL Hunt & Freebies!

Pink BFF <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it many times that I really love pink! :D I'm wearing a sexy piece of lingerie which I absolutely adore while my BFF is wearing a cute bunny shirt with bunny ears and red mini skirt. Find out where we got these SL hunt and free finds at the credits below.

Love Pink Hunt {March 
6th~21st}
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Love Pink Hunt Furniture, you gotta love this! Circa's Pink Delight set and MELONopolis "Shit Happens" neon sign are a great addition to my Linden home. They're mesh made and low prim! You can find more hints info from the Candy Events Website.
 
Credits:
* [MELONopolis] Shit Happens Neon Sign (by Akina Ansar) - LP Hunt 2L$ March 6~21st
* [CIRCA] - "Pink Delight" Set (by Cherelle Capra) - LP Hunt 2L$ March 6~21st
* Poses: BellePoses - Ice Pop Girl (by Antonia Millar) - LP Hunt 2L$ March 6~21st

What I'm Wearing:
* Lingerie: 1 Hundred. LPH Gift! Precious Bodysuit (by Sira Savira) - LP Hunt 2L$ March 6~21st
* Horns: La Biche: Urchin Horns (by Czara Valkoinen) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
* Eyeshadows: ((Biyo)) Barbie Girl Eyeshadows (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Skin Fair 2016 opens March 11th (Event Location to follow)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by (Heaven Sella) - Group LB L$0
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) (by Hart Larsson)
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: *Alice Project* Amy [S] - Basics (by AliceProject Resident)

BFF is Wearing:
Top: [WM] Miss Easter Bunny Top w/ Ears (by Thidelly Resident) - Group Gift L$0
Skirt: [Stellar] Zoey Latex Skirt (XS) VALENTINE (by Lexi Morgan) - Group Gift L$0
Shoes: HORNTAIL - [LIMITED] Genjuro Shibara Sneakers Flat (F) (by xMister Dash)   
Skin: Lara Hurley-Violet /Pale *Group Gift* (by Lara Hurley) - Group Gift L$0 to Join
Eyes: Chus! Poppet Lens in Princess (by Pixel Tyran) - Free L$0 Marketplace
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kizzy (by Truth Hawks) - Group Gift L$0

No comments: