Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mon Ami and Ghost Ink Tattoo (Fair Play Charity)

Mon Ami and Ghost Ink Tattoo
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I was inspired to do a Goth-Chic style look and I really love the outcome. The top and skirts are by Mon Ami which I got from the Premium Only Event March round. Now I can't wait to showcase what's in store for April. The eye tattoo by Ghost'Ink also pulls off the edgy look I really wanted. This tattoo comes in classic layer and all head appliers from Lelutka, TMP, Omega and Genesis Lab. A part of the sales on these eye tattoo goes to a charity which benefits Team Fox For Parkinson's Research.

What I'm Wearing:
* Top: Mon Ami - Short Tank Top - {Skullz Dark} Classic M (by Amilia Lisa)
* Skirts: Mon Ami - Punk Skirt {Skullz} M (by Amilia Lisa)
* Bow: Sinful Sky - Spiky Bow - Black (by SinfulSky Resident)
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson)  
* Eyeliner: ((Biyo)) Barbie Girl Eyeshadows 5 (by UglyDuxling Resident)
* Eye Tattoo: Ghost'Ink ::Selyna Green (by Rockberry Fairlady) - Fair Play Charity starts April 1st
(A part of the sale goes to Relay for Life charity - Team Fox For Parkinson's Research)
Hair: Analog Dog - gemma - DARK BLONDES (by Queue Marlowe) - Free L$0
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (by Onyx LeShelle)
* Pose Used - 2nd Photo: Kirin - Miki Pose 4 (by Carolina Sautereau)

No comments: