Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mixed Fashion: [Roulette, Pain is Beauty, NS Store]

Mixed [Roulette, Pain is Beauty, NS Store New Release!]
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today's post is a mixed fashion style inspired by different SL events like Pain is Beauty (every first 2 weeks of the month) and Roulette (March 3~23rd). At the same time, I am excited to introduce NS Store's new releases from here on as I've just become one of this brand's blogger team! :D

Mixed [Roulette, Pain is Beauty, NS Store New Release!]
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm a huge fan of Nani Soultar's Designs. I love the variety of her amazing items ranging from jewelry and accessories to clothing and shoes. She also gives special limited discounts on new releases like this sexy shirt dress I'm wearing. This is available in all classic and different mesh body sizes and also comes with a color changing HUD.

With BFF {because it gets lonely without her!}
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I missed taking pictures with my BFF recently. She has been very busy in her other online games (I'm so sad) but I get a hold of her today so we're doing a fashion pose together! :D

(Every first two weeks of the month.)

Roulette Event Location
(Opens March 3~23)

NS Store Location by Nani Soulstar

What I'm Wearing:
* Dress: NS:: MesH Side Split Dress (XS) (by nani Soulstar) - New!! Only L$150 Limited Offer
* [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Slink-Elegant) Black (by ocean Craft) - New @ Roulette until March 23
* [Since 1975] - Taken Necklace F (Silver) (by ocean Craft) - New GG L$0 @ Roulette until March 23
* MONS / MESH - Septum Ring (style48) bronze (by ekilem Resident) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten v1 - Slide - Female by Aydan Darcy
Bracelets: *katat0nik* (black/left) Maiu Bracelet - past ORIGAMI prize (by Katat0nik Pidgeon)
 
Looks:
* Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Code Leoki I Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Pain until March 15th
* Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Code Leoki II Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Pain until March 15th
* Shape: Abigail Shape - New!! @ Marketplace
* Skin: [PXL] Violet PA PaleLips DeepEyes C2 (by Hart Larsson)
(The skin includes moles, lashes and Sweetlips Mouth Applier.)
* Eyes: [S H O C K] Secret universe Eyes - Brown (S) (by Ilary Resident) - New!! @ Roulette until March 23
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [snow] (by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Mesh Mouth: [PXL] SweetLips02  v1.0 (by Hart Larsson)
Hair: PINK HUSTLER *PH* 8101 (by Luka Hauster)
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Elegant (by Siddean Munro)
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.4 (by Siddean Munro)
Shoes: HORNTAIL - [LIMITED] Genjuro Shibara Sneakers Flat (F) (by xMister Dash
 
My BFF is Wearing:
* Top: [R3VOLT] - Camilla Halter [V1] S (by r3volt Resident) - New!!
* Skirts: [R3VOLT] - Bianca Skirt [V1] (by r3volt Resident) - New!!
Skin: Lara Hurley-Violet /Pale *Group Gift* (by Lara Hurley) - Group Gift L$0 to Join
Eyes: *Inkheart* - Radiance Eyes - Tea (M) (by Inkheart Resident)
Collar: Longfall 8cuffs Collar (by Yve Longfall)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kizzy (by Truth Hawks) - Group Gift L$0 to Join
Shoes: *COCO*_Gift_PlatformSneakers(UnionJack)_M (by cocoro Lemon) - Group Gift L$0 to Join
 
Poses Used:
* (1st & 2nd Photo) -  Kirin - Moca Pose 3 (by Carolina Sautereau)
* (3rd Photo) - Amacci Model Poses (by Carina Larsen)

No comments: