Saturday, March 12, 2016

Free Lemonade to Everyone! :D

Want some Lemonade?
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Before I make you a free lemonade, let me tell you first about the 99L Hair Sale that is going on at Dela hair. I picked up a few because I can't help it! :D They have so many nice hairstyles that can go for classic avatars or anime like this one I'm wearing. I once saw this hair on my friend Kittoさん I'm so glad its a mesh version! :D

Free Lemonade to Everyone! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The Lemonade booth is a free gift by Chez Moi. I can't be any happier to get one of these only 40 prims! The booth set includes a Lemonade sign, booth, lemon basket and 2 stools. The booth has 4 single poses and animations and 7 couple poses and animations. Thank you so much for this generous gift! ❤️

Credits:
.::: NEW Chez Moi :::. THE LemonadeBooth (by PaulaNanda Forder) - Group Gift (Free to Join)
*Shabby Tabby* Spring Fling Cookie Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Stacking Bunnies Basket (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - New!!
*Shabby Tabby* Egg Hunt Blossoms (by Rosemaery Lorefield) - TCE Hunt L$0 until April 8th

Looks & Style:
* Skin: (*ANGELICA) HARUKA :dollfie: juicy_lt brow (t) (byLindsay Rozen) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016
Hair: =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Shinona" Orange Browns (by Kuranosuke Kamachi) - 99L Sale until March 15th
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Dress: *miwa's airship* Shine sailor #5 (by LiuMiwa Resident)

No comments: