Monday, March 28, 2016

Dirty Stories Updates and New Releases!

Dirty Stories!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Happy Easter everyone! I decided to wear some bunny ears as celebration of the holiday. This photo was taken while I waited for my friends to show up for our Easter get together yesterday. We had a nice gathering and decorated some Easter eggs. I was wearing new clothes and accessories by Dirty Stories. When it comes to edgy and Goth styles, this brand has always been one of my favorites. The bunny ears and leggings come with a color changing HUD with different patterns to mix and match. :D
 
Belleposes "Iris"
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
The poses I used on my photos are exclusive items at the Pose Lover event by Belle Poses. It is named "Iris" and it has 6 lovely poses with a cute cup as a pose prop.  


What I'm Wearing:
* Top: .DirtyStories. Batman Top - S (by DontLeaveMeAlone Resident) - New!!
* Leggings: .DirtyStories. Revenge Leggings - Exclusive!! @ Suicide Dollz Event opens today
* Bunny Ears: .DirtyStories. Sweety Bunny Ears - Exclusive!! @ Eggs & Bunny Event
* Hand: [Since1975] Skeleton Rings (Maitreya) Silver (by ocean Craft)

Looks:
* Body Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Sanctuary Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Bombshells until April 11th
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural Gift (by Heaven Sella)
* Shape: Aubrey Shape @ Marketplace
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson)  
* Eyelashes: ((Biyo)) Barbie Girl Eyeshadows 5 (by UglyDuxling Resident)
Hair: [elikatira] Chantal (by Elikapeka Tiramisu)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (by Onyx LeShelle)

* Poses Used: BellePoses - Iris (by Antonia Millar) - Exclusive!! @ Pose Lover Event

No comments: