Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Chill, chill, chill...

Chillin' like a villain
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm chillin' like a villain hiding from the sunshine in today's picture. The Sun was working it's way down out of the sky which allowed my house to give me shade from the burning rays. 
 
It was quite relaxing to be hanging out by the poolside at this time and not be cooking in the sunlight. I hope you all are ready for spring and summer cause I sure know I am! :D

Style Card:
* Skin: (*ANGELICA) TSUBASA :dollfie: candy_dk brow (by Lindsay Rozen) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016 Opens March 11th~27th
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) (by Hart Larsson
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown (by Hart Larsson
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] | STEKING_EARS_Season5 (by kikunosuke Eel)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Brianna - mocha (by Truth Hawks
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (Onyx LeShelle)
Ring: =Zenith=Plum Flower Deer Ring (Candy) (by Miffyhoi Rosca)
* Outfit: LMD Theresa Romper S Neopolitan (by Leri Miles

Scene Background:
[we're CLOSED] wood lounger pink (by Wendy Xeno)
BellePoses - Float (by JackBiGGirl Resident) - New!! @ Whore Couture March 1~31st
JIAN :: Darlington Planter - Zinnia Midnight (L) (by JianSL Resident)
Alouette - Eggshell Seedling Planter (by Scarlet Chandrayaan)

No comments: