Friday, March 18, 2016

Biyo Kozan @ Tea Party Fair 2016 (March 16th~30th)

 Biyo Kozan @ Tea Party Fair 2016 (March 16th~30th)
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The weather is finally warming up here and so I thought it would be fun to have a beach blog. I started my day at the beach with a nice tanning session. After relaxing in the sun, I collected seashells and got my beach ball out to play around on the sand. I can't wait until it's warm enough to go to the beach in real life! :D

Biyo Kozan @ Tea Party Fair 2016 (March 16th~30th)
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Back on SL, there is a new ongoing event named Tea Party Fair. Biyo Kozan has some gorgeous tattoo collections to offer in this event. Biyo Kozan's Tattoos are available in layers and Omega System applier. The Tea Party event began on March 16th and will end on the 30th of the same month.


What I'm Wearing:
* Tattoo Hand: ((Biyo)) Madness Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Tea Party Fair until March 30
* Tattoo Top: ((Biyo)) WildFlower B&W Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Tea Party Fair until March 30
* Tattoo Legs: ((Biyo)) The Queen Faded (by UglyDuxling Resident) - New!! @ Tea Party Fair until March 30
* Applier for Catwa Head: (Enfer Sombre*) - Ella (by enferra Resident) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016 til March 27th
* Skin Mocha tone - Ella - Bare lips (Enfer Sombre*) - Exclusive @ Skin Fair 2016 til March 27th
Mesh Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica V4.8 (by Catwa Clip)
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eye Mesh Brown (by Hart Larsson)  
Hair: Dura - *DG*63 (Coffee)(+Bangs) (by chiaki Xue)
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by (by Onyx LeShelle
* Bikini: * Mon Cheri * Festival Bikini (by Freya Olivieri)

Scene & Pose:
* Pose Used - 1st Photo: GLITTERATI - 001 (by Katey Coppola)
* Pose Used - 2nd Photo: Kirin - Beach Ball Color Pose 1 (by Carolina Sautereau)
Sway's [Shell] beach shells (cluster) (by Sway Dench)

No comments: