Monday, February 15, 2016

Selfie Here, Selfie There... Selfie Everywhere

Selfie Buddies! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today, BFF and I were in the mood to take some selfies. She kinda likes to play a lot and make cute faces while I, on the other hand, may be a little too serious. But that's because I was making sure that I would look good in my photos (I think it worked pretty well!) I'm just happy I met my BFF, she is too funny and she keeps me company.

What I'm Wearing:
* Dress: [R3VOLT] - Aisha Dress [V1] MAITREYA by R3volt Resident - NEW!
Shoes: HORNTAIL - Genjuro Shibara Sneakers Flat by xMister Dash - Feb Group Gift L$0 (Limited)
Mouth: Lamp*Light - Love Note by AliceAnn Alter - Free L$0
* Necklace: [Since 1975] Belong Necklace by Ocean Craft
* Phone: [Since 1975] Phone & Case Golden by Ocean Craft
* Shapes: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 01 Natural by Heaven Sella 
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
Hair: Maitreya LE.LOOK! la femme - Hair/ Hat - Coffee by Onyx LeShelle - (Old Gift)
* Nails: Veechi - Double Agent Gloss Nails by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle

BFF Zoltan is Wearing:
* Dress: [R3VOLT] - Kiana Dress [V1] MAITREYA by R3volt Resident - NEW!!
Shoes: HORNTAIL - Genjuro Shibara Sneakers Flat by xMister Dash - Feb Group Gift L$0 (Limited)
* Shape: Amor Shape by Aubrey - New!! (Free Demo Available In World)
Skin: Lara Hurley-Violet /Pale *Group Gift* by Lara Hurley - GG Free to Join L$0
Eyes: Chus! Poppet Lens in Princess by Pixel Tyran - Free L$0 Marketplace
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Bernadette [Hat] [Extra Chest] by Truth Hawks - Group Gift L$0
* Phone: [Since 1975]-Phone&Case-You'reMine by Ocean Craft - New @ Cosmopolitan Until Feb 14

* Poses Used: Glitterati - Profile photo by Katey Coppola @ Marketplace

No comments: