Thursday, February 25, 2016

RFL Hunt at Home & Garden Expo 2016 & Almost Home's 2nd Annual Spring Fair

It wasn't me.. my friend is just a crybaby! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Monkey Pox has a new gacha item called "Nina in Flowers." These will be featured in the upcoming Almost Home's 2nd Annual Spring Fair. This event is focused on SL Babies, Kids, teens, parents, friends and uhmm you may also include extended families if you like. There will be many games and fun rides in preparation to celebrate this 2nd annual Spring Fair which will open on the 27th of February.

A Glimpse of my Bedroom {Linden Home}
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

In my previous post, I showcased my bathroom, toilet and laundry in my humble Linden home. Now I will show you a glimpse of my bedroom. This has been my favorite hang out place so far (besides the porch LOL) and I'm really happy! I just moved in this area yesterday and I already got 4 messages today from the neighborhood asking me where I purchased my furniture! I am completely overwhelmed at their compliments but I am more impressed at the wit and skills of these home and garden creators, thank you! Now I'm left with my living room and dining. They are semi furnished and I still have very little prim left. It might take awhile hopefully I'll come up with something nice with my limited prims. :D

What I'm Wearing:
* Dress: Monkey Pox Nina in Flowers by GetUrCrayOn - New Gacha @ Spring Fair Feb 27th ~ March 5th
:BAMSE: Peace and Love Necklace - SILVER by LiamZander Resident - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0 
* Shape: Kimiko Shape, Eyes, Braces - New @ Marketplace
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
* Hair: CriCri-Bon10-All by Aska Watler
Hair bow: [Viva kids!] Unicorn Bow- Gift - Enchantment Hunt L$0 'til March 5th
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan
Doll: Small World - Kitty Cake Plushie (Wear) by LanieV Resident

My Friend is Wearing:
* Dress: Monkey Pox Nina in Flowers by GetUrCrayOn - New Gacha @ Spring Fair Feb 27th ~ March 5th
* Skin, Eyes & Shape: NMJ SKIN MoMo by Junnin Twine - Marketplace
Hair: *Dura-Girl*46(Irish Coffee) by chiaki Xue
Bear: {tiny gems.} - my white bear by Gemma Bodenhall
* Pose Used: Kirin Poses  by Carolina Sautereau

Home & Decor:
!! Follow US !! Love message at school by Laurent83 Waco - RFL Hunt L$10 @ H&G Expo until March 6th
~BAZAR~G.R.S. Chair (H&G Expo) by Ria Bazar - RFL Hunt L$10 @ H&G Expo until March 6th
~BAZAR~ Glam-FEMALE closet by Ria Bazar - RFL Donation Item @ H&G Expo until March 6th
[RazzBerry Inc.] Unicorn Rug by Jayme Lorakeet - Enchantment Hunt L$0 'til March 5th
Sway's [Love] wood wall art . Subscriber gift L$0 by Sway Dench
PrimPossible 1 Prim Infinite Bedroom Adult 300Anims phPose by Ample Clarity
floorplan. (Books on Table) by Tegan Serin
NIJI-YA aircon_1 WHITE by yuji777 Resident
NIJI-YA photo_hanger_1 RED by yuji777 Resident
NIJI-YA pc_1 PURPLE by yuji777 Resident
[Park Place] - Desk & Chair by DeAnn Dufaux - Swank February Gift L$0 until March 1st
{what next} Toasty Slippers by Winter Thorn (Group Gift)

No comments: