Sunday, February 14, 2016

Melancholy Mood

::E*cko::  @ Gen-Neutral Event
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm feeling a bit melancholy today. I am listening to Sam Smith songs while writing this post. My current mood some how  influenced the looks I have for today which I view as a sweet semi-gothic style. Black has always been one of my favorite colors which makes me like this dress even more.

Just Casual at Home
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This dress shirt is a new creation by E*cko Designs and it is being featured right now at the Gen-Neutral event. This dress shirt has a male version and they also come in black and white, and full white version.

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt Dress: ::E*cko::  -  Konk Shirt Black by Draake Resident - New @ Gen-Neutral 'til March 2
Sandals: Maitreya Gold * Chocolate * Antheia Sandal Maitreya-Flat by Onyx LeShelle
* Shapes: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 01 Natural by Heaven Sella 
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
Hair: Magika [Hair] Harmony by Sabina Gully
* Nails: Veechi - Double Agent Gloss Nails by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle

* Poses Used: Kirin Pose Miho Pose Pack by Carolina Sautereau

No comments: