Sunday, February 7, 2016

Kiss Me Baby! :D

Monkey Pox ~ Pretty in Punk Gacha
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today I barely made it out alive. All my Aunts were giving me kisses and pinching me on the cheeks saying how cute I am. They even made me put on a "Kiss Me" tie. I was lucky enough to escape from their clutches and hide away. Although I can't blame them because these clothes I'm wearing are pretty adorable. ・゚✧

Kiss Me <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The outfit I am wearing is a new Gacha item by Monkey Pox named Pretty in Punk. The set includes a cute punk top, tights, skirts, shoes, and a ton of accessories from head to toes. The Gacha is available in Toodledoo baby and kid sizes.

Styles:
* {Monkey Pox} Pretty in Punk by GetUrCrayOn - New Gacha
* {MP} Prettty in Punk Top Baby
* {MP} Prettty in Punk Tie 
* {MP} Prettty in Punk Skirt Baby
* {MP} Prettty in Punk Tights (Layer Hud)
* {MP} Skully Hair Bow
* {MP} Pretty in Punk Sun Glasses
* {MP} Batty Mouth Chew
* {MP} Bracelet Piramid Studs (Left and Right Bracelets)
* {MP} Bracelet Hemisphere Studs (Left and Right Bracelets)
* {MP} Upper Piramid Studs (Left and Right Arm)
* {MP} Pretty in Punk Timber (Left and Right Shoes)

Looks:
* Shape: Kimiko Shape, Eyes, Braces - New @ Marketplace
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
Face Tattoo: ~*Buglets*~ Kissy Face [Pink] by Elli Kenin - New Group Gift L$0 to Join
* Hair: CriCri-Bon10-All by Aska Watler
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan
* Pose Used: Kirin - Keiko Poses by Carolina Sautereau

Photo Location: cafe*nanatsuMORI*
Cafe Owners: amphi Romano & Rama Anatine

No comments: