Friday, February 19, 2016

Introducing Biyo Kozan Tattoo at the Phat Fashion Event & a Low Prim Decor Challenge for Myself! :D

Biyo Kozan @  [P]retty [H]ot [A]nd [T]empting (PHAT) Fashion Fair
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Now that is quite a loooong title for a blog post LOL. But as the post titled itself, I want to introduce to you a brand named Biyo Kozan by UglyDuxling Resident whose designs is mostly tattoos and cosmetics! I love both and right now, they have a couple gorgeous tattoos offered at the Phat Fashion Event. These tattoos come in faded and fresh also available in classic tattoo layers, Omega and TMP appliers.

Outside my Linden Home :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today, I am at my Linden Home somewhere at Fithich region. This was actually my second home now. My first choice was the "Shareta Osumai" theme but I never really had the chance to put effort in decorating my home because most of my time is either at Forest Knolls Market (where I partly owned and managed) or somewhere else taking photos for my blog. Although recently I got inspired as I challenge myself in decorating my Linden home which allows me only 117 prims. Honestly this is going to be very hard. As much as I love cute primmy items, I will have to go out my way now for low prim and quality home and decor. I already did a few research and at the moment, I am still calculating the total prims that will get me to have a decent and complete home - a living room, bedroom, kitchen and dining set that of course fit my budget! Like seriously, is this even possible? We'll see... :D I will be happy to share it with you all when I finish my low prim home decor challenge, hopefully soonish!

What I'm Wearing:
* Top: [R3VOLT] - Camilla Halter [V1] MAITREYA by R3volt Resident - NEW!!
* Shorts: [R3VOLT] - Kamaryn Shorts [V2] S by R3volt Resident
Sandals: Maitreya Gold * Chocolate * Antheia Sandal Maitreya-Flat by Onyx LeShelle

Looks:
* Upper Body Tattoo: ((Biyo)) I Need Faded by UglyDuxling Resident - New @ Phat Fashion Feb Round
* Body Side Tattoo: ((Biyo)) Ladi Like Faded by UglyDuxling Resident - New @ Phat Fashion Feb Round
* Shape: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by Heaven Sella
* Beauty Marks: [PXL] Moles Medium (Tattoo) by Hart Larsson
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Romance Me Eyeshadow [violet] - New!! @ Anybody Feb Round
Hair: *Alice Project* Indigo [S] - Basics by AliceProject Resident
* Nails: Veechi - Double Agent Gloss Nails by Aiubrey Snoodle - New!! @ c88 Feb Round

* Poses Used: Kirin Poses by Carolina Sautereau

Background Decor:
Bike: BUENO-West Coast-Bike -Pink by Mikel Monk - New Group Gift Free L$0
Table: Sway's [Advent 2015] Coffee-table by Sway Dench
Cookies: Sway's [Advent 2015] Plate with Rudolph cookies by Sway Dench
Chairs: Just the small mesh chair by Kennylex Luckless
Alouette - Eggshell Seedling Planter by Scarlet Chandrayaan
Chocon Tororo Tea Set (White Day) by olLEONlo - New Group Gift L$200 to Join
Updated Maitreya Lara Hud
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

And by the way, Maitreya has updated their Lara body hud. I got this yesterday and I super love it especially the nipples toggle button. :D

No comments: