Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I Love Rainbow Colors!!

New Rainbow Outfit by Monkey Pox
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I'm wearing one of the new released outfit by Monkey Pox. It's a lovely 1 piece rainbow dress for Toodledoo Baby and Kids. This outfit also comes with a Rainbow Unicorn headband. I love rainbow colors but I also love that there are many pinks on them. :D

What I'm Wearing:
* Head Band: Monkey Pox {MP} Rainbows and Unicorns Headband by GetUrCrayOn - New
* Dress: Monkey Pox {MP} Rainbows and Unicorns - Baby by GetUrCrayOn - New
* Phone: [Since 1975]-Phone&Case-You'reMine by Ocean Craft - New @ Cosmopolitan til Feb 14
Shoes: *Baby pie* Adaire Shoe by Loren Pfeffer
* Shape: Kimiko Shape, Eyes, Braces - New @ Marketplace
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
* Hair: CriCri-Bon10-All by Aska Watler
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan
* Pose Used: Kirin - Keiko Poses by Carolina Sautereau

Home Decor:
* Lanterns: Dysfunctionality - [DDD] Lovey Lanterns by Anke Hatchuk
-Hanaya- Spring Has Sprung Basket [mesh] by Moriko Inshan
Chocon Tororo Tea Set (Valentine & White Day) by olLEONlo - New Group Gift L$200 to Join
**[yen] HanamiDango by hiko Nino
[CX] Sake Set by Kamayari
Alouette - Eggshell Seedling Planter by Scarlet Chandrayaan
Fawny - My little puppy - Past Gift @ n21 by AkiraKiyoi
Zooby Ultimate Tan Pug by Carrie Tatsu

No comments: