Monday, February 1, 2016

Freebie Fashion Find ~ Rams Wear!

Low Cost Fashion Find
 (Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today I'm wearing freebie items from the Ram's Wear Designs. It's a new brand to me but I like that they offer many quality freebies like my black knitted top and gorgeous green heels. I especially like the heels because they were very well textured.

Low Cost Fashion Find
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I also want to introduce Since 1975's You're Mine Phone Case that is being offered now at the Cosmopolitan event. This event runs for 2 weeks and will end on Feb 14.

What I'm Wearing:
* Phone: [Since 1975]-Phone&Case-You'reMine by Ocean Craft - New @ Cosmopolitan Until Feb 14
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Bitten v1 - Slide - Female by Aydan Darcy
* Pants: [R3VOLT] - Cassy Ripped Jeans [V3] XS by R3volt Resident
Top: RKW6-Rams Wear-Artic black by Rams3s Kirax - Free L$0
Shoes: RKS2-Rams Wear-Saqqara green by Rams3s Kirax - Free L$0

On Body:
* Shape: Abigail Shape - New @ Marketplace
* Skin: [PXL] Violet PA PaleLips DeepEyes C2 by Hart Larsson
(The skin includes moles, lashes and Sweetlips Mouth Applier.
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Brown by Hart Larsson
* Eye Shadows: Veechi - Glitter Liners [green] by Aiubrey Snoodle
* Eye Shadows: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [lime] by Aiubrey Snoodle
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] | STEKING_EARS_Season5 by kikunosuke Eel
Hair: *Dura-Girl*63 (Coffee)-CF (Coffee) by chiaki Xue
* Mesh Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands by Siddean Munro
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Emerald [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.4 by Siddean Munro
Body Tattoo: *Linc* Wraps Tattoo by CK Winx (No Longer Available)

* Pose Used: Kirin - Miho Pose by Carolina Sautereau

No comments: