Thursday, February 18, 2016

Expecting Visitors and House Cleaning! :D

Expecting Visitors....
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)
 
I did a small food preparation while waiting for my TD friends to come online. Prior to that, I also did some house cleaning as I try to slowly fill my little home (on mainland) and my Linden home which apparently only allows me up to 117 prims. (Boohoo! LOL)
 
On a different note, I might as well mention it here in the case anyone is interested. I am selling 2 of my mainlands with 4096 square meters and 937 prim capacity. This is big enough space for new shops or home. I already sold 1 last night so there's only 2 more left. This is at Shedao region (selling them really cheap at the price I bought them from the Lindens. Direct buy only to change ownership.)  

Shedao Mainland 4096 square meters 937 prim capacity (1)
Shedao Mainland 4096 square meters 937 prim capacity (2)

Update: Both Lands were already sold thank you! :D
 
What I'm Wearing:
Outfit (complete): .:Bubblegums:. Fall Plaid Hoodies by Crystalle Qork
* Shape: Kimiko Shape, Eyes, Braces - New @ Marketplace
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Lime_1L by milok Hermit
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
* Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot by Mizugomo | Gacha L$18 per play
Hair on Right: Dura - *Dura-Anime*03(Irish Coffee) by chiaki Xue
Ears: **Cute Bytes** BabyElven Ears by Bit McMillan
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Body - BABY - Girl by Bit McMillan
Puppy: JIAN Posh Pups :: Brown by JianSL Resident

Decor & Poses:
* Dysfunctionality - [DDD] Simple Wooden Slatted Table by Anke Hatchuk
**Label Motion - (with Coffee & Donuts) Breakfast Subscriber GIFT by anne Dakun
-LBB- Eclair Flop Seat [Xeolife] V(1.1) by IsaacGatillo Resident - SRHunt for Kids L$0
Chocon Tororo Tea Set (Valentine & White Day) by olLEONlo - New Group Gift L$200 to Join
Fawny - My little puppy - Past Gift @ n21 by AkiraKiyoi
Washing Machine - washer_1 WHITE by yuji777 Resident

No comments: