Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Can't Wait for Summer! :-P

Can't Wait for Summer! :-P
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This is me imagining the summer season in February while listening to the song "In Summer" by Olaf from Frozen. :D So I'm showing off some skin today to enjoy the warmth of the midday sunshine. I would love to be able to wear this sexy summer outfit and ride my pink bicycle again.

Can't Wait for Summer! :-P
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Sometimes I just want to put on some summer clothes, but since it is winter right now I can't really do that IRL. Thankfully I can wear whatever I want in SL no matter what time of year it is. :D

What I'm Wearing:
Top: =Razorblade Jacket= Afterearth Ribbed Tank ///Pink-M by Kehl Razor
* Shorts: [R3VOLT] - Kamaryn Shorts [V3] S by R3volt Resident
Shoes: Sneakers MILES - Grey/Pink / REDGRAVE by TeamRedgrave Resident

Accessories:
Mouth Attachment: [PIXELS] Mr.BunnySpoon (PINK) by Kei Ushimawa - Group Gift L$100 to join
Earrings: Bliensen + MaiTai - Unicorn by Plurabelle Laszlo - Enchantment Hunt 'til March 5th
Bracelet: .tsg. Candy Bracelet Gift by Eilfie Sugarplum - Group Gift L$750 to join
Necklace: .tsg. Candy Heart Necklace VIP Gift by Eilfie Sugarplum - New GG L$750 to join
Backpack: .tsg. Kawaii-Star PackPack VIPxSilver by Eilfie Sugarplum - Group Gift L$750 to join
Chain Belt: The Slut Shop - Leashed Bellly Chain-Don't Panic- Maitreya by Sativah Catnap

Looks:
* Shape: Aubrey Shape - New @ Marketplace
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara by Onyx LeShelle
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Nanako Skin 02 Natural by Heaven Sella
Eyes: REO-G EYES** 47(S) by reogrank Lax
Hair: Magika [Hair] Written by Sabina Gully
Nails: La Boheme [LB Nirvana Gold] *Maitreya* Manicure by Santana Lumiere
Tattoo: [DBF] Chapter 17 tattoo - Maitreya appliers by Lutricia Roux

Bike: BUENO-West Coast-Bike -Pink by Mikel Monk - New Group Gift Free L$0

Poses Used: 
++DESIRE++ Free Model Pose by Tomoyuki Melson - Free L$0 Marketplace

No comments: