Thursday, February 25, 2016

A Glimpse of my Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry {A Low prim Challenge to my Linden Home}

A Glimpse of my Bathroom & Laundry at my Linden Home <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I am yet so far very happy with my supposed bathroom, toilet and laundry in the small corner of my Linden Home. I live in a Meadowbrook theme in a Quad house design and still struggling for 117 prims total limit. I got very lucky after many times of trying to get a "not too crowded" and friendly neighborhood. (You can just imagine how many times my account got throttled from giving up so many locations LOL.)

A Glimpse of my Bathroom & Laundry at my Linden Home <3
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I wasn't really introduced to many furniture designers until recently. I get very inspired to decorate despite of my limited time. In my struggle to find a low prim furniture, I researched the marketplace and the Home Garden Expo. The closet, bath tub, toilet, dressers are just a few of my favorite purchases along with many generous group gift offers. There are more gems in the Home and Garden Expo and remember when you shop there, it goes to help for a cause! :-)

Credits:
*Shabby Tabby* Pearls + Petals (2LI) by Rosemaery Lorefield - New @ Hope 5 Gacha Park
*Shabby Tabby* Scattered Diamonds (1LI) by Rosemaery Lorefield - New @ Hope 5 Gacha Park
*Shabby Tabby* Cup Of Love (2LI) by Rosemaery Lorefield - New @ Hope 5 Gacha Park
!! Follow US !! Vintage bathtub (3LI) by Laurent83 Waco - Home & Garden Expo @ Hope 1
!! Follow US !! Ground towel (3LI) by Laurent83 Waco - Home & Garden Expo @ Hope 1
!! Follow US !! GG Safety dog with condom (2LI) by Laurent83 Waco (Group Gift L$40 to Join)
LAQ Decor ~ Toilet (Wood) (2LI) - Decoration by Winter DiPrima - Marketplace
DIGS - Hortensia Sink - Brass (5LI) by Iris Maskelyne - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
llorisen // little candles (7LI) by Elsa Wellesley - Shiny Shabby Anniversary Gift L$0
hive // valentine's laundry basket (3LI) by TheHiveStore Resident - Valentine Group Gift L$0 to join Limited Time
NIJI-YA Washing Machine - washer_1 WHITE (1LI) by yuji777 Resident
Kalopsia - Picture Curtain -  Valentine Edition (2LI) by Isabeau Baragula - Group Gift L$0

No comments: