Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday L$25 Deals & the Play Room Gifts!

Tuesday L$25 Deals & the Play Room Gifts!
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I was on my way to go out and play. 
Someone sees me and say, 
"Sweetheart, are you running away?" 
I replied, "No Ma'am, but I'm heading for the Tueday's L$25 Deals.
And in case you wonder, check out what DDD has to offer!"

Decor:
* Dysfunctionality - [DDD] Heart Corner Shelf - L$25 Tuesday
NOMAD // Allergy Medicine

What I'm Wearing:
Outfit: Doodlez Nerd Monster Set - Anniversary Gift L$0 @ Play Room
Lunchbox: McKidz Cupcake Lunch Box - Anniversary Gift L$0 @ Play Room

On Body:
* Shape: Faces n Curves
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Lime | Dollarbie L$1
Mesh Body: Toodledoo Mesh Tiny Body for Kids
* On Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot Bubble | Gacha L$18 per play
* On Nose: Tamagosenbei Snot | Gacha L$18 per play


 

No comments: