Thursday, January 7, 2016

Showing Off Some Curves & Booty!

Curves & Booty :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I thought I'd show off some curves and booty for today's post, but of course I can only achieve this look with Slink's Hourglass mesh body. I super love the natural boost on my curves without having to spend more time on re-tweaking my shape. When you have this kind of body, you may also want to try Veechi's Date night underwear. This underwear is available in sequin and lacy versions for only L$45 per play.

Frostbitten Shadows
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I also tried the cosmetics at Veechi and I love the Frostbitten under eyeshadows they have on my Genesis head. They come in 9 colors and on my photo I'm wearing the white one. This cosmetic is also available in Catwa head and Lelutka, and of course, there are also tattoo layers for the classic LL head.

What I'm Wearing:
* Underwear: Veechi - Date Night Panties - Lacey Love RARE | Gacha L$45
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Satellite Piercing - Silver Lining

On Body:
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body Hourglass V1.3 | New
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.4
Mesh Head: Genesis Lab | Genesis_Head_Sunny_2.0 | Group Gift L$250 to Join
* Mesh Eyes: [PXL] Reflex Mesh Eyes v1.0 | Light Brown
* Cosmetic: Veechi - Frostbitten Eye Shadows [Genesis]
Hair: *Alice Project* Julie [L] - Basics
* Hand Tattoo & Nails: Veechi - Hand Henna Gazala Black
* Body Tattoo: :::Dita Couture::: Kaleidoscope - Slink

No comments: