Thursday, January 28, 2016

More Kawaii Shapes for You! :D

Miyoko Shape
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I've put two more kawaii shapes for sale that I think you guys will enjoy. The first one is Miyoko. I've been getting messages about this shape in my previous post so I decided to put it up for sale. Miyoko is a petite shape that is compatible with Maitreya Lara and Slink physique. The shape is also a perfect fit for XS Slink hands and feet.  
 
Miyoko is available in the marketplace in Copy and Modify versions. Complete styling card of this shape has already been posted here.

Jennifer Shape - for Loki Mesh Toddler
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Jennifer shape is designed for LOKI mesh toddlers. She has adorable chubby cheeks and a cute little button nose. I have included some pretty eyes to go along with this shape and an optional prim teeth attachment (with braces and without braces.)

Jennifer Shape for Loki Toddler
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Jennifer is a copy only shape. She is now available in the marketplace here. Message Aubrey Monday in world for a live DEMO. *** Please note that Jennifer shape will not work with standard avatars or Toodledoo. You will need to buy the free Loki Mesh Toddler body to wear this shape. ***

No comments: