Friday, January 15, 2016

I'm Inlove with My Male Avatar! :D

I'm inlove with my Male Avatar! :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Since I have worn the Slink Physique Male mesh body, I couldn't help but admire myself. I know it sounds pretty weird but since then, I was imagining what kind of look I would want for him. I started shopping for my hair, then clothes, I even tried cosmetics on him. I love the outcome so far.

I'm inlove with my male avatar
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

This fashion style somewhat resembles the look of a rock star. I hope you enjoy this look as much as I do. :-)

What I'm Wearing:
* Pants: R3volt - [R3] - Xerath Pants [V2] S by R3volt
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique MALE Mesh Body Release 1.3 by Siddean Munro
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE V2.2 - Gesture by Siddean Munro
* Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Male Feet XS Flat V2.1 by Siddean Munro
Skin: Heaven's Gate - Ryuji Skin B2 by Hyde Panthar - LB Group Gift L$0
Hair: Dura - *Dura-B&G*62 (Wood Bark) by chiaki Xue
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor (M) by Ikon Innovia
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Piercing - Razor - Male by Aydan Darcy
* Eyeshadow: Veechi - Frostbitten Shadows [snow] by Aiubrey Snoodle
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] Tunnel(Hole_size_4/L) Stretched ears-Omimi by Kikunosuke Eel
Cigarette: [NikotiN]  HI, BITCH ! by Raph DIRVAL 
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy & Matte Nails Blackout [slink] by Aiubrey Snoodle
Tattoo: Suicide Gurls - Nahid Unisex Tattoo by Beb418 - January GG L$150 to Join

* Pose Used: Adorkable Dapper Dork Pose by Adorkable Peapod @ Marketplace

No comments: