Sunday, January 3, 2016

I would like you to meet my man, Aaron :D

My new male Avi :D
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

Today I was inspired to remake my male avatar from one of the group gift skin I received by 7 Deadly Skins. It took me awhile to get the face I wanted but somehow I made my best look. I call this shape Aaron and I've put it up for sale in the marketplace for anyone who will be interested. :D

Another thing that inspires me today is the new releases by R3volt for men. They have 3 new Jackets out for the cold season. One of which is what I'm wearing right now named Zayan jacket with shirt. There is also a turtleneck version of this jacket which is equally stylish and attractive.

Meet my new man :P
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

While I was making this avatar, I was on chat with my long time friend here in SL. It's been awhile since we last seen each other. She would always remember me as either a small tiny avatar, or a kid and she would always ask to adopt me everytime. But I don't really RP in SL and besides, I change my avatar a lot.

So we were on IM chat until I decided to teleport her to see me. She was completely shocked that I turned into a man but at the same time admiring my male avatar. She even said, she would've wanted me badly if she was not SL-partnered. (LOL) That would have been crazy. Of course it was a joke but I was really happy to see her again. :-)

What I'm Wearing:
* Jacket & Top: R3volt | [R3] - Zayan Jacket & T-Shirt [V1] | New
Pants: Gabriel | ::GB:: Chain denim pants_red | Group L$500 Gift card until Jan 10
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Knock Out  - Mens - Graphite - Shadowed
* Necklace: R3volt | [R3] - Bottle Cap Necklace [V1] UNISEX LONG | New

On Body:
Shape: Aaron Shape - Available in Marketplace
* Eyes: [PXL] REFLEX Eyes (B) ~ Ice
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands MALE V2.2
* Nails: Veechi - Glossy Mattes Nails - Black
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Judas - Group Gift L$300 to Join
Mesh Ears: [MANDALA] | 12 Days of Savings!! 30% OFF Marketplace
Hair: Exile - Jack | Past Hair Fair 2015 Gift
Face Tattoo: .Inhale. Hope Face Tattoo | Group Gift L$0
Body Tattoo: Suicide Gurls - Nahid Unisex Tattoo | Group Gift L$150 to Join

Poses Used:
1st Photo: =IZUMIYA= Male Pose
2nd Photo: Adorkable Beefy Pose - Marketplace


No comments: