Friday, January 8, 2016

A Woman with Strong Personality

Smart & Strong Personality
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

The kind of woman I'd like to project on today's post is someone whose smart with strong personality. Sometimes, it doesn't have to be tattooed or Gothic. What makes me a bit edgy and stylish is the clean short hairstyle I have on by Slink. I just love the short hair and I like the fact that it's versatile to fit a formal or an edgy look.

Smart & Strong Personality
(Please click my photo for a larger view and feel free to add me on Flickr)

I also want to introduce some new released items of my favorite brands. The outfit I'm wearing is one of R3volt's latest design named Alecia. This dress is perfect to fit any occasion this winter.

I'm also wearing Veechi's cosmetics that are being featured right now at the Anybody Event. It's a monthly event catering to cosmetic appliers and fitted mesh lovers. This event runs from the 7th to the end of the month.

What I'm Wearing:
* Outfit: R3volt | [R3] - Alecia Outfit [V1] SLINK PHYSIQUE - New
Shoes: Pure Poison - Fancy Pumps Black - Slink - RARE

Cosmetics:
* Eye Shadow: Veechi - Glitter Liners [Genesis] | New @ Anybody from Jan 7~31 TP Here
* Nails: Veechi - Mega Glitter Nails [slink] | New @ Anybody from Jan 7~31 TP Here

On Body:
* Mesh Hair: Slink Nicolette Hair Dark Gold Blonde
* Mesh Body: Slink Physique Mesh Body V2.9
* Mesh Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands V2.1 - Casual
Mesh Feet: Slink Avatar Enhancement Feet High V2.4
Mesh Head: Genesis Lab | Genesis_Head_Sunny_2.0 | Group Gift L$250 to Join
Mesh Ears: Mandala | Plug (Hole_size_1) Stretched ears-Omimi
Mesh Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Clarity | Past Group Gift

Accessories:
* Piercings: - .HoD. - Satellite Piercing - Silver Lining
Rings: :Diamante: Edge Rings - SLink Casual Hands - LB Free L$0

* Pose Used: Kirin Poses - Miho 


No comments: